Pages

Monday 27 June 2011

Getting to know fellow bloggers- Thing 2 ( cpd 23 Things)

So I'm a bit behind already. I knew it would happen. I am now getting to know my fellow bloggers- actually I've been following a few for quite a while, but I'm one of those breeds who doesn't normally comment unless I'm driven by outrage, laughter or some other emotion. I must be really late to the game as it's only recently that I learned you're actually supposed to comment on everything you read (how is that possible? - I do need to sleep sometime you know). So the message I'm getting is I really ought to try harder.

Now, I don't want you to think that my apathy towards the online world is a symptom of uninterestedness. On the contrary, as implied earlier, I'm so busy reading, being nosy and thinking that I just don't normally have time to comment as well. So what's the answer? I'm still working on that one. Be less nosy? If anyone has any tips for being more active online in not much time at all I would be all ears (or all eyes).

And thank you for the comments about waiting to see some photos...just as soon as I find some time...

2 comments:

  1. Wendy,

    I just enjoyed learning more about your and reading your 23cpd posts. We have something in common. We decided not to limit our blog to libraries and librarianship AND I'm also lagging a bit as I stumbled upon this opportunity late. I hope you're enjoying your current position and blogging now that you've gotten started.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you kathleens helper! I didn't help myself either by disappearing on holiday!
    Hope you're also enjoying the blogging. I'd be interested to hear your comments on the themes as the weeks progress. Good to know I'm not the only one behind!

    ReplyDelete